Amusement park, sport and unforgettable emotions with family, friends and team building near you - in Dobrinishte.
The place has an excellent location, at the intersection to the main road opposite the park with the Balneotherapy. Convenient parking is available.
1. Do not give up amusement park - built on a small hill and in a pine forest. Includes various facilities: climbing wall, ropeway suitable for children up to 12 years old with an attractive 35 meter rope trolley and a ropeway for large children and adults with a 55 meter long troll. Visitors can have fun in the area for more than an hour. 30 people can entertain at a time
2. Equestrian base "Angle" - located on a wide field between Bansko and Dobrinishte with a view of the beautiful Pirin peaks. It is easily accessible by car. Signposts direct from the main road and intersection of the railway crossing. It offers group and individual riding, horseback riding with a guide. The place has shelter in case of inclement weather
3. ATV for fans of extreme challenges. The base has new machines and attractive routes. There are 7 two-seater and 3 one-seater machines with automatic speeds for customers, as well as 3 machines for drivers. 17 ATVs can be entertained at the same time
Children's Rope Park
Snowmobiling is a healthy sport that can be practiced throughout life, small and large. They provide a wonderful opportunity to meet the winter mountain without being a skier. Sports are safe and sparing of joints, improving the overall tone of the body.
The proposed routes are in the area of Gotse Delchev and Bezbog huts, with a total duration of 3 to 5 hours. Group snowshoes are organized for at least 2 and up to 10 people. For larger groups, prices are negotiable.
Up to 5 people in group
Up to 6 to 10 people in group
Gotse Delchev - Mocharat hut
Gotse Delchev Hut - Strebelitsa
Bezbog hut - Bezbog peak
hut Bezbog-peak Bezbog-peak Polezhan
• Participants in winter snowmobile groups should have full winter gear: waterproof and warm mountain clothes, hat, ski gloves, goggles, winter mountain boots, get-togethers. Backpack with thermos flask with water, suitable food, flashlight or shuttle, whistle
• Compulsory mountain insurance, which can be taken out at the initial lift station at Gotse Delchev hut
• The price of a two-way ticket for the chair lift from Gotse Delchev hut to Bezbog hut is not included in the indicated prices
• All routes start by 11:00. The reservation of the contacts below is required in advance
Two way ticket adults
Two way ticket for children from 4 to 16 years old